Sunday 26 August 2012

High Fidelity Style...

Okay, so I realise that I'm not very good at this whole daily blog thing, but I might not be able to write about my day very well, but I can write about what's going on in my head...

I know, a very dangerous place to be, but I'll give it a go.

I used to watch RomComs for the endorphins, the rush of happiness to top the happiness levels that I was already consuming. I suppose that's a bit greedy of me. But now, I've started to try and learn from them, how to apologise, how to get things back to normal, or maybe even better than normal.

I know I'm conning myself, but I thought I'd just let you know perhaps the Top 5 best ways - in the only way High Fidelity could do it. And then you can vote on it and we'll have a whole competition thing, and then I don't know, perhaps you could all dare me to do the one we vote on or something...

I know you're thinking this is a bad idea, but like I've said before, it's better that it gets written here than actually floating around in my head for the foreseeable future making me less mental.

#5 - 10 Things I Hate About You



Nothing says I love you better than most musicians. Though saying that, they're also quite good at singing about death and making it sound beautiful too, hmm...so why not buy her a musical instrument? Causing endless moments of 'do you remember the time's and apparent poetry.

#4 -How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days



Because you know she's lying to you and she knows that she's lying to you, so you should probably confront her about it before she disappears to Washington and out of your life. This also goes back to the running away from something thing I was talking about in a previous blog - you've gotta stick it out and see what's on the other side.

#3 - Failure to Launch



Get your friends to tie you up and lock you in a room with the person you're arguing with, without your consent and see what happens. As this is a movie I'm glad things worked out, because if they didn't then I'm sure it wouldn't have made the Top 5.

#2 - When Harry Met Sally



Big soppy, spontaneous and yet strangely scripted speeches are always the way to go aren't they? I don't know, and if that doesn't help, then I'm sure New Year's Eve is the perfect time of year. But I'm sure big speeches work all the time.

#1 - Just Friends


Or the truth. I don't think Ryan Reynolds can say it any honester than that. You've just go to have charisma, charm, and wit. And looking like Ryan Reynolds wouldn't hurt your chances either. Is it the be yourself thing? First you've got to find out who you are I suppose.

So that's my Top 5 - do you agree? Let me know in the comments, and I might High Fidelity a few more things a few more times, some other time.

Carpe diem, until next time bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment